- Appellate Victory Establishing New Law on Judicial Estoppel
- Moulton Bellingham Welcomes New Shareholder
- Moulton Bellingham PC New Associate
- Doug James Practitioner Profile in July 2019 Bankruptcy Newsletter
- Great Run of Success in Municipal Liability Cases
- Trial Victory for Contractor in $6.5 Million Construction Lawsuit
- City of Miles City Summary Judgment Verdict
- Attorneys Secure Unanimous Defense Verdict
Moulton Bellingham Welcomes New Shareholder
We are pleased to welcome Adam Warren as a shareholder to the Firm.
Adam Warren primarily practices in personal injury defense, commercial litigation, municipal defense, products liability defense, construction defect litigation, insurance defense and employment litigation. He is licensed to practice in both Montana and Wyoming.
Adam grew up in Great Falls, Montana. He graduated honors from Montana State University and the University of Wyoming College of Law.