- Moulton Bellingham PC New Associate
- Moulton Bellingham Welcomes Two New Shareholders
- City of Miles City Summary Judgment Verdict
- Favorable Summary Judgment Ruling
- Attorneys Secure Unanimous Defense Verdict
- Municipal Liability Case Success Story
Moulton Bellingham PC New Associate
Continuing our tradition of superior legal representation, we are pleased to announce that Keturah Shaules has joined our firm.
Keturah practices in the areas of commercial and business transactions, bankruptcy, civil litigation, estate planning and administration, as well as real estate. She is a member of the State Bar of Montana and is licensed to practice in both Montana state and federal courts.
Keturah was born in Billings, Montana and grew up on her family's ranch north of Roundup, Montana. She later moved to Absarokee, Montana where she graduated as co-Valedictorian. Keturah earned her undergraduate degree in Psychology at Rocky Mountain College in 2015, and she subsequently attended Law School at the University of Montana where she earned her Juris Doctorate degree in May of 2018.